Aurora’s Analyst Graduate Programme is a 20-month programme of experience and development for recent graduates.
A career with Aurora offers you many opportunities:
- Have an impact on the global transition to a cleaner and cheaper energy system
- Apply and develop your problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
- Join a diverse, ambitious, friendly and supportive team
- Help build a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Influence the public debate and inform the strategy of high-profile clients
- Work with some of Europe’s most advanced energy system modelling
Over the 20-month programme you will take part in three 6-8-month placements in teams across our UK business, and at the end of the last placement, you will move into a permanent position with one of our teams.
This programme could be for you if: you are able to communicate and collaborate with a range of people; you are able to analyse and interpret complex information; you have quantitative skills; and you have worked effectively in teams.
To find out about the Analyst Graduate Programme, download our brochure.
When you apply to join our Analyst Graduate Programme, your application will go through the following stages:
- CV and cover letter screening
- First round interview (16-20 November)
- Final round interviews (30 November or 1 December)
Our success is built on a supportive team culture that helps talented people to develop their skills and expertise, excel in their work, and make a difference to the world. Be a part of it!
The application window for the Autumn 2021 programme is now open, and the deadline for applications is Sunday 8 November, 23:59.
Click below to apply!
Hear about our latest insights!
Over the application period, we are running a variety of online sessions to help demonstrate life at Aurora. Check back here to see what’s coming up soon, or sign up to our mailing list for updates as they happen.