We are looking for exceptional people for our team. Join our Analyst Graduate Programme, an 18-month programme of experience and development for recent graduates.
A career with Aurora offers you many opportunities:
- Have an impact on the global transition to a cleaner, cheaper, energy system
- Apply and develop your problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
- Join a diverse, ambitious, friendly and supportive team
- Help build a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Influence the public debate and inform the strategy of high-profile clients
- Work with some of Europe’s most advanced energy modelling
Over the 18-month programme you will take part in three 6-month placements in different teams across our UK business, and at the end of the last placement, you will move into a permanent position with one of our teams.
If you are analytically-minded with excellent quantitative skills, can communicate and collaborate with a range of people and with different teams, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out about the Analyst Graduate Programme, download our brochure.
Please apply here if you are a final year university student or recent graduate interested in joining our Oxford office as part of our Analyst Graduate Programme in Autumn 2020.
When you apply to join our Analyst Graduate Programme, your application will go through the following stages:
- CV and cover letter screening
- First round interview (18-22 November)
- Final round interviews (28 or 29 November)
Our success is built on a supportive team culture that helps talented people to develop their skills and expertise, excel in their work, and make a difference to the world. Be a part of it; apply today!
The deadline for applications to join the programme in Autumn 2020 is 10th November 2019.
Please be sure to attach both a CV and a cover letter with your application.