Aurora’s Analyst Graduate Programme is an 18-month programme of experience and development for recent graduates.
A career with Aurora offers you many opportunities:
- Have an impact on the global transition to a cleaner, cheaper, energy system
- Apply and develop your problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
- Join a diverse, ambitious, friendly and supportive team
- Help build a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Influence the public debate and inform the strategy of high-profile clients
- Work with some of Europe’s most advanced energy modelling
Over the 18-month programme you will take part in three 6-month placements in different teams across our UK business, and at the end of the last placement, you will move into a permanent position with one of our teams.
If you are analytically-minded with excellent quantitative skills, can communicate and collaborate with a range of people and with different teams, this programme could be for you.
To find out about the Analyst Graduate Programme, download our brochure.
When you apply to join our Analyst Graduate Programme, your application will go through the following stages:
- CV and cover letter screening
- First round interview (18-22 November)
- Final round interviews (28 or 29 November)
Our success is built on a supportive team culture that helps talented people to develop their skills and expertise, excel in their work, and make a difference to the world. Be a part of it!
The application window for the Autumn 2020 programme has now closed. To register interest for applying to the 2021 programme, you can do so by clicking the button below.
If you’re a recent graduate and are interested in applying for Analyst Graduate Programme, starting in Autumn 2021, complete the form below to be kept informed about the latest programme updates.