Outlook for flexible generators in the GB market – Friday 10 November 2017
Following Aurora’s recent Battery Storage and Flexibility Conference, we will present our outlook for flexible generators, including battery storage, peaking plant and demand side response.
In this Webex session, leaders from Aurora’s research and consulting teams will seek to address the following questions, drawing on detailed analysis from our market-leading Distributed and Flexible Energy research service:
- What recent transactions have taken place within the flexibility space?
- How is the market, policy and regulatory context evolving?
- What is Aurora’s outlook for key flexibility markets including the wholesale and balancing markets, the capacity market, ancillary services, and embedded benefits?
- Which technologies and business models stack up?
- What are the key risks surrounding investment into flexible technologies?
Interested in viewing the recording? Please get in touch