Renewables 2.0: the subsidy-free revolution – Thursday 19 April 2018
“The emergence of subsidy-free renewables is set to revolutionise European power markets.” This was the message of the Aurora keynote presentation during its annual Spring Forum in March this year.
Aurora’s team will present the key take-aways of that analysis and discuss the implications for power markets and renewables investment in its WebEx session on Thursday, 19 April 2018
In this session Aurora will examine the pace, scope and impact of the subsidy-free revolution, answering the following questions:
- When will subsidy-free solar, onshore wind, and offshore wind become economically viable
- How big is the size of investment opportunity in unsubsidised projects across North-West Europe?
- Who are the winners and who are the losers of the subsidy-free revolution?
- What are the key risks in financing merchant projects and how to get comfortable with them?
- What are the key policy implications?
If you would like to listen to the recording, please get in contact