Delivering greater understanding of distributed and flexible energy technologies
Investment opportunities in the power sector are changing.
The move from traditional, transmission-connected plants to distribution-connected flexible technologies, such as batteries, peaking plant and demand side response, is being driven by rapid technological progress and increasing renewable penetration.
Aurora’s distributed and flexible energy service will help you understand the investment case for such technologies to help you identify:
- What investment returns are available for batteries, demand side response and peakers?
- What risks there are, and to what extent might they affect your investment case?
- Is your investment financeable, and how would equity or debt investors value your project?
Through Aurora’s subscription service you will gain access to reports and analysis, forecast data and interactive client forums. As a result, you will gain a deeper understanding of the potential returns, risks and financing options that are available in this exciting investment space.
The unparalleled level of insight shown above has made Aurora’s distributed and flexible energy service an industry standard.
That is why most of the major players in the energy sector subscribe to this service, including:
- Developers and investors in distributed and flexible technologies
- Major utilities, conventional and renewable power generators
- Equipment producers and service providers
- Market regulators and policy makers
- Financial Institutions
Among other things, our clients typically use this service to:
- Support and underpin their investment decisions in batteries, peaking plant and other flexible technology
- Anticipate market dynamics resulting from technological progress in flexible technologies and keep up to date with a fast-moving sector of the power industry
- Understand the implications for conventional power generation
Don’t get left behind. To get the latest market intelligence at your fingertips, subscribe today